INGREDIENTS 6 PEOPLE
* lamb shoulder boneless and cut into large cubes
* 100g Almond powder
* 1 garlic clove
* A few glasses of fresh coriander
* 50g Chopped almond
* 50cl thick fresh cream
* 1 onion
* Juice of 1 2 lime
* Korma paste 4c to s
* 2 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil Biobosco
1. Put the lamb to marinate in 20cl of fresh cream mixed with 2 tablespoon Korma paste for 1 hour.
2. Brown the flaked almonds in a frying pan for 3 minutes.
3. Fry the onion, garlic and 1 tablespoon Korma paste in the olive oil for 5 minutes.
4. Add the lamb and cook until the cream is absorbed over high heat for 10 minutes, then leave to color for another 5 minutes.
5. Add the remaining cream, ground almonds and 1 tablespoon Korma paste. Stir and simmer over low heat for 15 minutes.
6. Add lime juice, coriander and flaked almonds. It’s ready !