* 125 g chicken (1 chicken cutlet)
* 3 c.a.s. extra virgin olive oil Biobosco
* A few sprigs of fresh thyme
* 2 tbsp. powdered cumin
* Some sesame seeds
1. Cut the chicken into strips (or cubes). In a bowl, combine olive oil, fresh thyme and cumin. Place the chicken in this mixture. Reserve in the fridge for about 1 hour.
2. Mount chicken strips on wooden spikes. Roll them in sesame and cook them for about 10 minutes in a hot pan with the rest of the oil-cumin-thyme mixture. Let it brown and serve.