INGREDIENTS 4 PEOPLE
* 2 eggs
* 1 leg of lamb
* 2 strand Thyme
* 1 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil Biobosco
* 120g softened butter
* 2 egg yolks
* 2 leaves Laurier
* 3 cloves Garlic
1. Preheat the oven to 200 ° C.
2. Cook the peeled potatoes and cut into small cubes at the steamer for 40 minutes.
3. Pass them to the potato masher in a salad bowl. Stir in butter, salt and a little nutmeg. Mix until all the butter is melted.
4. Add an egg first and mix. Then add the second whole egg and mix. Add the two yolks and mix. Pour the preparation into a piping bag equipped with a fluted socket. Place small roses on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 30 minutes.
5. Place the leg of lamb in a baking dish. Sprinkle with thyme and bay leaf and arrange the cloves of garlic all around. Salt, pepper, sprinkle with oil and bake. Cook for about 45 minutes at 180 ° C by watering the leg regularly with its cooking juices.
Cover with foil and let the leg rest in the oven off for 10 minutes before serving with duchess potatoes.