INGREDIENTS 4 PEOPLE
* 1 Goat and Garlic Garlic and Herbs Salad Sauce
* 1bag Florette dry fruits
* 2 Pears
* 1 tbsp White balsamic vinegar
* 2 sachet Seasonal shoots Florette
* 50 ml Extra virgin olive oil Biobosco
* Sea salt
1. Roast the dried fruit on a baking sheet at 180 ° C for 10 min.
2. Cut the pears into pretty pieces and grill in a frying pan over high heat to get a nice color on both sides.
3. In a bowl, finely chop the chives, mix with the olive oil, white balsamic vinegar and salt.
When serving, mix in a large bowl season young shoots with chive vinaigrette. Arrange roasted pears, goat cheese with herbs and roasted dried fruit on the salad.